Leadership in Energy and
is an internationally recognized green building certification system,
providing third-party verification that a building or community
was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving performance
across all the metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency,
CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality,
and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building
owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing
practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations
and maintenance solutions.*
Ayala Us system is all natural, rarely uses energy, needs negligible
maintenance, helps the Eco-system, and embedded in the landscape.
In accordance with USGBC and LEED the advantages are:
1. Lower operating costs and increase asset value.
2. Reduce waste sent to landfills.
3. Conserve energy and water.
4. Create Healthier and safer conditions for occupants.
5. Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
6. Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives
in hundreds of cities.
7. Demonstrate a commitment to environmental stewardship and social
* Easy and fast to install
* Maintenance costs are insignificant
* High durability and withstanding of sharp fluctuations of sewage
* The system manufactures extremely high quality water right from
the start of the process, complying with the most stringent standards.
* Keeps the environment ecologically clean for many years
* Tailored for each and every application
* Embedded in the architect landscapes’ plan
* The system adapts itself to the site’s conditions and enhances
and beautifies its landscaping.
* It serves as a Green Lung where residents benefit from healthy
and clean environment